photo courtesy of Simon Evans
Hoorah hooray!
So I know this happened a couple of months ago but it's still amazing and I thought it best to tell everyone again anyway, but we won a bloody great big BAFTA for best Features series for The Great British Bake Off.
I have been a part of the The Great British Bake Off since Series 1 and have worked on every spin off show too, so it is fantastic that the whole team who worked so hard finally got this fantastic recognition for all of our efforts.
I am currently working up the Graphics for Series 3 which is shaping up to be the best series yet!
So all you baking fanatics keep your eyes and ears peeled!
Hoorah hooray!
So I know this happened a couple of months ago but it's still amazing and I thought it best to tell everyone again anyway, but we won a bloody great big BAFTA for best Features series for The Great British Bake Off.
I have been a part of the The Great British Bake Off since Series 1 and have worked on every spin off show too, so it is fantastic that the whole team who worked so hard finally got this fantastic recognition for all of our efforts.
I am currently working up the Graphics for Series 3 which is shaping up to be the best series yet!
So all you baking fanatics keep your eyes and ears peeled!

No comments:
Post a Comment