Monday, 2 January 2012

Portrait Painting Project - The Brothers Hovey

Before Christmas I got into a portrait painting project in order to test my skills and improve my painting techniques with Acrylics. Below are a selection of portrait that were commissioned for a certain mother, no not Mary, but my Mother, as the three paintings are of me and my two brothers. 
More to come in the new year as my project was very popular and I have lots more portraits set to paint. 
I also plan on working in Oils which will be a lot of fun, but will also mean I will have to find a bigger studio as not too kill everyone with the stench of Linseed oil.
If anyone would like a portrait painted please drop me a line at tom@tomhovey.co.uk 


 Alex the younger one.

Tom the middle one.

 Dave the elder one.

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoyed viewing your post.Lovely paintings,Thank you sharing..

    ReplyDelete